Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'll Be Home for Christmas

I got to Colorado a few hours ago and am relaxing with my birds, the cat, and dog, and watching this:



Mmmmm. Muppets are timeless. IMHO though, A Muppet Family Christmas from 1987 trumps all of the Christmas specials. Check out around the 9-11 minute time span or thereabouts. The Eagle and Bunsen/Beaker are such fun, underrated muppets.

So. About last night. Let me start by saying that I have a lot of hockey memories...some good, some bad, but last night definitely ranked among my top 3 hockey experiences. I love coaching so much and I can't imagine a better group of ladies. Maybe I'll recap when I'm less jittery and distracted by the Muppets.

I'm sitting here by the pellet stove, sipping tea and being so happy to be home (even though dog farts are noxious), but I miss Dante already...awww.

Ok this year's Muppet Christmas special is almost over, and I'm relieved to know that [SPOILER ALERT] Pepe the King Prawn believes in Santa: "I know what I said, hokay?! I was just acting macho, hokay? Deep down, I am a really sensitive prawn." Pepe rules, hokay?

Alright...I'm headed upstairs to schmooze with the folks and pets. Mah deer lufflee seestr coms hoem frum ficksin teh borked aminuls sune!

kthxbai!

0 comments: