Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How do I miss thee?

Sigh.


I miss blogging.  Liek omg sew mush srsly.  I haven't had the time or energy to do much of anything for myself over the past month or two, but I'm slowly but surely coming around.  

As always, there is much to be grateful for in the big picture, but until about two weeks ago the "rat race" aspect of life was so challenging and draining that being depressed about it is all I could think about doing.  Thankfully, things are looking up for several reasons...one being that I'm no longer getting completely dicked over at work.  Another being that I'm feeling a little better and am cautiously optimistic.  Even if everything in life is going great, if my lupus is active really puts a damper on things so now that I'm not completely miserable, I can focus on being healthy.

HOME IN 5 DAYS, BETCHES!  

kthxbai!

0 comments: