I'm surprised I hadn't seen The Simpsons episode "Lisa on Ice" before tonight, especially since it first aired in 1994...but it's about hockey! I might venture to say that it is now my favorite episode. There were little things about it I enjoyed too, such as when Homer turns to Marge to complain that Maggie is useless as she silently leaps up to catch a beer bottle flying toward the back of the head, when Lisa's hair pops the only volleyball in Springfield, and this particular episode's chalkboard phrase (see blog title). "Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

Work was good today; actually the whole week was productive and went rather smoothly. There was only one crisis, and it was handled timely and efficiently. I guess I shouldn't speak too soon, because there's still tomorrow, and it will be the craziest day of the week as I try to wrap things up before I go home for the entire week of Christmas! Eeeeee.
My brother proposed to his girlfriend (now fiance) last night...and she said yes! She has a layover in Philadelphia from Friday night into Saturday afternoon, and I'm going to take her ice skating at the RiverRink, which is going to be fun. She also hasn't had an authentic cheesesteak before, so we'll have to indulge. One must keep in mind that all of this will occur while wearing totally boss hats with earflaps and pom-poms.
Dante made chocolate chip cookies.
I have to finish my Christmas cards. I guess it would help to start them first.
I require chapstick.
St. Jude's and Hallmark holiday commercials make me misty.
Fred and Friends products are nifty.
I think I need more Vitamin A.
This entry is so boring, but I'm cool with it.

1 comments:
This was hardly boring!
And this: I have to finish my Christmas cards. I guess it would help to start them first.
made me laugh!!!
<3
Post a Comment