Friday, September 19, 2008

You can't fly with the eagles if you hoot with the owls

Despite being completely exhausted after an exciting week, I do have a spring in my step today.  The forecasted high of 67F, crisp air, and sunshine are so therapeutic and make for an excellent way to usher in the weekend.  In my opinion, the days that allow one to comfortably wear pants and a long-sleeved shirt outdoors are the most desirable.  According to weather.com, the temperature will not exceed 74F for the next ten days with the exception of Sunday, which shouldn't go any higher than 80.

I look forward to this weekend because Dante is working evening shift tonight, first shift on Saturday, then has Sunday off!  I don't remember the last time we had any days off together...we're still deliberating on how much fun stuff we can fit into our weekend.

I'm grateful for this idyllic day and the prospect of the weekend, as both help dull the ache caused by such sad (though admittedly understandable) news: the Foo Fighters are taking an indefinite "break."  Argh.  Not to worry, Fair Readers, I'll survive somehow.

0 comments: