Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Somewhere in Middle America

H'okay, so. I'm sitting in the Omaha airport hoping to get on the
flight to Denver leaving in 30 minutes. If not, I have to hold out for
the 5:xx flight and pray like mad there's room for me. Flying nonrev
is so great and I enjoy traveling and seeing new places so I generally
don't mind getting bounced around. It would be much more fun this
time, however, if I weren't running on...let's see...exactly 0 hours
of sleep from last night. Why do I do this to myself, you ask? I have
no idea.

Got a shotgun root canal yesterday that lasted almost 4 hours overall.
What a mess, but it's a good thing I was in Philly and saw my dentist
or else I would have had a nasty abcess, lost another molar to lupus,
and insurance would have been a problem. More work needs to be done
next time I come back, but the vast majority of the issue has been
resolved. Too bad the nerves in my roots are shaped like fish hooks
rather than straight up and down and one of the four roots is hiding
so has yet to be found and cleaned (cheeky little bugger) but it is
what it is.

I am tired. I really hope I get on this flight. I'm in line about to
find out now and if not ill probably post again to pass the time.

AAAAH I made it. Last seat. Until Colorado, my darling handful of
faithful Sherri followers!

--
Sent from my mobile device

0 comments: