I am a proud, lifetime member of the Grammar Police (not Nazis)...as well as a LOLspeaker. First of all, there are a lot of people who attempt LOLspeak and are of the belief that it is comprised of little more than arbitrarily misspelled words and butchered sentence structure. News flash: that's not real LOLspeak. I would just like to point out, in defense of fluent LOLspeakers, that proper execution requires true mastery of the English language. One must possess not only an impressive vocabulary, but also have intact conventional skills, in order to successfully mold something written in English to something written in LOLspeak.
That being said, I could probably think of some things to say about a person who scours the vastness of the intarwebz for crappy cakes (of all things) all day whilst bashing LOLz...but I won't because I'm not a mean person.
Ugh. I can't stand haters.
Weer rollen. Dey haytin.
Sent to you by Sherri via Google Reader:
Don't take my posting this as approval, however. While I appreciate the well-timed usage of the word "bebeh", reading entire sentences of this "language" gives me an almighty headache. So, if any of you DARE post some Lolspeak nonsense in MY comment section, there will be heck to pay! (Mostly in the form of me mocking you.) I mean, it now - don't say I didn't warn you!For those of you who think spelling friends "fwends" is cute, though, go here. Get it all out of your system, and then you can come back.
Hey Tanya, there's a gerbil on that cake!! Huh. I just noticed.
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Cake Wrecks using Google Reader
- Get started using Google Reader to easily keep up with all your favorite sites

0 comments:
Post a Comment