Preface: I've been trying to write this entry for a good 3 days but can't seem to find either the time or the energy finish it. I'm just going to submit it like it is and move on:
Our new lease has officially been signed. Can I get a "yipyaw!?" I guess we'll start moving sometime during mid- to late-April and we're both beyond excited!
I haven't even had that much time to read lately, but it's still impossible for me not to have at least 3 books checked out at once. I just have this borderline insatiable craving for new information; stories, really. And something to jump-start my imagination. Someone asked me why I've been hung up on fantasy/paranormal/fiction lately and why I haven't in the past year or so really read any of the genres I've previously been inclined to read, such as memoirs, classics, ethnographies, etc. My life is great, but lately I've just been looking for escape, and fantastic (literally) fiction just does it for me. It's like a vacation
that doesn't cost anything!
This one was posted today:
354. Experience the serenity of traveling alone. (via rulesformyunbornson)
354. Experience the serenity of traveling alone. (via rulesformyunbornson)
It hits home for me, because I love road trips, and taking my couple of cross-country drives gave me a unique sense of independence - and as corny as it sounds - I feel like it was a way in which I could be alone and get to know myself that nothing other than a solo road trip could afford.
Anyway. I just need to get this out of the "Drafts" category. I'm so disorganized and need to get back on track.
On that note, I'll close with a super LOLgwin kurtisee of teh Joh:


0 comments:
Post a Comment