Does it go from east to west
Body free and a body less
Come again just to start afresh
Once again to find a home...
In 5 hours, I'll be westward bound. I'm going home...and I'm taking my Dante with me!
Schedule during the next 24 hours:
- Finish this silly .pst file and get picked up by Dante and whisked to the airport around 4
- Have an enjoyable flight - especially because getting through security should be quick and painless (knock on wood) thanks in part to online check-in and the fact that Dante and I only have carry-on bags
- Get picked up at the airport by BEZREN (Shem & Sham in da HOUSE), then go to the Bales residence to bond with Sarah and Ian
- Start getting krunk and snapping random ridiculous pics
- Pass out blissfully
- Get passed off from Bezren to my dear, cuddly, fun-sized mom and go home to the Springs, hopefully stopping at some point for Noodles&Co.
- Realize and exalt for the 23490283408th time that this is only the beginning of an amazing trip...
COLORADO HERE WE COME! I'm delighted!

1 comments:
You forgot to add spending the morning in bliss and cuddles!
I love you!!!
Post a Comment