A lot has been going on and I've been really busy and had a lot to do. I'm overwhelmed and have been flying under the radar as a result, trying to get my stuff done while attempting to keep my stress level controlled.
Some big changes may be afoot, and there are a lot of unknowns right now.
One thing I do know for sure though, is that this delights me:
I suppose I could settle for this too, especially if it involves my sister, tea, and a body of water within earshot (preferably one that is prone to babbling):
That's all for now.
Oh wait - one more thing: I don't believe in anti-aging products. I think they're silly, expensive, and they don't work anyway. Just own it and age with pride and grace, Lady! Maturity is beautiful...smile crinkles around the eyes and laugh lines just mean you've had a lot to be joyful about, right? Meh, maybe I will feel differently in a couple decades, but I do think it's lovely and admirable when ladies celebrate whatever phase of their lives they're in.
First hockey practice of spring season is tonight. I have to finish my practice plan, along with 2394203948 things to do.
Ok now that's all for real.
kthxbai.



2 comments:
Oh yes, I'm so all over the tea with lovely seestr in cool foresty branch house by babbling brook. I'll have my extra-large helping of peace and tranquility right now please. kthx
Hey hey. I'm right there with you clinging to sanity while being overwhelmed by the million and one things to do. But I'm thinking of you and sending/sharing whatever love and energy and calm I have. We'll get through it, yep!
Post a Comment