Monday, April 26, 2010

And now...we wait.

At 10:08:00 AM EST, I submitted my completed application for graduate school. Now comes the hardest part: waiting for a response. Please hold a good thought!

I really like a song called "Kids" by MGMT, but I may like this cover even better than the original - I certainly like it better than any of the other covers I've heard:



I don't care for the woman's voice all that much, but it doesn't take away from the overall greatness. Such great quality and sound for a live performance, too!

Whew. Lately, my application has been on my mind all the time and quite frankly, has been somewhat of a source of stress; not just the application, but also the anxiety about whether I will be accepted, the prospect of going into debt, moving (albeit a short distance away) by myself, getting back into student-mode, health insurance and doctors (i.e. would I keep my doctors in Philly or start all over in establishing relationships with new ones in Pittsburgh?), etc. I've been preoccupied, which usually translates to: fairly anti-social, absent-minded, and...wait, what?

I would like to take a nap in here:


I need it!

0 comments: