Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner

My day was remarkably unproductive. I'm usually a champion when it comes to making lists and stuff, but I haven't made or even looked at a single list in days. The last list I looked at was the bucket list and I don't think I modified it at all. I should make lists (I meant to today but didn't) because there's all kinds of crap I need to do that requires an internet connection, and by the time I get to a place with internet, I'm scattered and don't do the things I need to do. I look up knitting patterns, go through my Google Reader subscriptions, and listen to music (which doesn't even necessarily require an internet connection), among other things that really are secondary (if that) to the things that need to be done. Argh.


On another note, wouldn't you think that people who work in medical offices and insurance companies would take extra care to be helpful? It's actually the reverse most of the time. Go figure. What a mess.

One good thing I've been doing is going through and organizing all of my stuff so that come Friday night/Saturday, all I have to do is load the pre-packed items into my car and I can hit the road.

I love this dress...I need to find occasion to wear it:


I would make sure it's not wrinkled, of course. And I just removed the tags. Woo.

I saw this on one of the food blogs I read, and I like it:


Ok, I'm gonna take one last stab at being productive and hit up Sam's to pick stuff up for my mom.

1 comments:

Ada said...

LOVE the dress! SEW KYOOT

The keyboard just looks sticky. . .