Friday, April 17, 2009

Billy Bass/Winky

H'okay so.  Some of you know about my mild obsession with the McDonald's Filet-O-Fish commercial.  For those of you who haven't experienced its glory, here it is for your enjoyment:



Moving on...I'm a fan of the Pittsburgh Penguins, and they recently made it to the playoffs and are currently playing against the Philadelphia Flyers.  I'm actually going to Sunday's game where the Pens come to Philly...I will be wearing my Pens jersey.  I mostly have the stones to do this because no one will bother me with Dante there, though I won't be wearing nice clothes in case a beer storm brews over our heads after the Pens win.  Anyway, here's a stirring rendition of the fabulous commercial jingle, performed by Pittsburgh's own Winky the one-eyed penguin:



I hope you love it and laugh as much as I do.

I'll try to make a real post later.  If I don't have time today, I will probably try to hunker down in the library and blog from there because it fills me with peace.  I've had a busy week (stressful and at times, shitty) so I haven't really had any free time to write...or do other stuff in general.

0 comments: