Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer Mushfest 2010

Participants:
-------------
Sherri
Christine

Messages:
---------
Christine: <3
Me: <3
Christine: Dear Sherri, You are spectacular. Please tell everyone. Love, Christine
Me: Eeeeeee
Me: I can't wait to see youuuuuuuuuuuu. I believe my exact words to jill were "Yeah I'm going back to Christine on Saturday"
Me: Lol
Me: Not back to Philly. Back to Christine
Christine: hahaha awwwwwwwwwwww
Me: Dear Christine, It takes one to know one. You are the cheese to my macaroni. Love, Sherri
Christine: Dear Sherri, You're a cool drink on a hot summer day. Love, Christine
Me: Dear Christine, You're like the other side of the pillow on a June night in Philly. Love, Sherri.
Me: Hehehehehehe
Christine: Dear Sherri, puppies and kitties ask their mommies to be yours. Love, Christine
Me: Squeeeee!
Me: I'm smiling so hard it hurts
Me: My lip is twitching
Christine: hahaha
Christine: EEEEEEEE

0 comments: