Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's still snowing

The forecast today called for rain with the possibility of a little snow mixed in.  I translated that to mean sleet.

Well, in Bridgeport, the snow started early this afternoon; light fluffy flakes that are continuing to fall, and should continue to fall until midnight or so. In fact, there's a winter weather advisory!  I was just thinking about how this year, I haven't really felt the insane surge of Christmas spirit I usually feel around this time.  I thought to myself: if it were snowing, I know I would more in the spirit.  Sure enough, with the efficacy of my sister's and my snow dance, the snow began to fall and I feel better now.



This is the only year of my life, as far as I can remember, that I haven't had an Advent calendar.  I need to get on that, stat.

I have had such a hard time shaking my flare from over the summer.  Usually, by this time, I'm good as new, but this time around, I'm lagging and inconsistent.  Occasionally, I have an awesome day, but more often than not, I just don't feel right.  I don't know what to do.  A couple days ago, the onset of flare symptoms started, and now I'm in pain and am having a hard time moving around.  It's bad when I can't move around much due to fatigue, but fatigue and pain? Sucks.

I don't really feel like writing. I'm gonna try to knit for a bit and maybe come back to this.

0 comments: